My friends and family know how much I love flowers. My dream is to own a florist/wine bar where you can drink yummy wine in the flowers at night. Hopefully my dream will come true one day...
So wedding flowers. I always thought I wanted an amazing bouquet that wouldn’t be lost of the pages of a wedding magazine. Then it all adds up and I decided to get my stylist to do my flowers. I'm confident that she will be able to make me an amazing bouquet but I know I will want some control over how it looks. We are getting married in November so I will 100% have peonies. I have always wanted peonies and luckily we are getting married in November. I swear it's not the reason we picked that date....
We do not have a colour palette for our wedding. But we will have white, grey, black, neutrals, pinks & splashes of purple.
Here is some of my bouquet inspiration. Thank god for pinterest









LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVVVVVVVVE
ReplyDeleteHaha pretty sure I have the third last pinned ob my pinteret as well :-p
ReplyDelete