E-Party 1 - Friends
Try to talk to everyone. I know that I didn't get a chance to speak to one of my good friends, my work friends or D's work friends.
Control your little sister & cousin - They don't know how to deal with free drinks
Have someone come over to get ready with you. D left to have beers with the boys and I was all alone. It was boring
Think about how you want your hair. I just said curls & I wasn't completely happy
Do not invite the people from work you think you have to invite. They will no doubt start trouble & insult your girlfriends. A sign he is trouble is when he rocks up in a T-Shirt and states he is 'the king of vegas'
Have someone take photos. One of my girlfriends dragged us around to get photos with everyone. We complained while it was happening but by the end of the night we were both very happy she'd done it.
E-Party #2 - Family
EAT! I didn’t get to have breakfast and didn’t each much through the day. Needless to say the end of the day was messy & I was in bed super early
When you have a plan to go to get things done on the Friday night DO IT. Don’t leave it until the morning. By the time everyone started turning up D & his Dad hadn’t showered. It was manic
Have some help. My girlfriend came early & helped us with playlists, hanging signs and other bits & pieces. It was such a huge help.
Get the FMIL out of the kitchen. She claimed she wouldn’t have anything to do all day but spent the entire day in the kitchen.
Take photos of everyone. My girlfriend (one mentioned above) too photos but I believe we missed a few people. Not her fault she needed to enjoy herself too. I think I should have got my sister to take some photos too.
Spend time with your Fiancé. We promised each other that we would spend time together but didn't. It was disappointing.
No comments:
Post a Comment