Sunday, August 19, 2012

The hunt for a new handbag

So I have been whinging about my handbag for MONTHS. Yesterday (after lunch with two amazing handbags) I finally decided it was time.

I want a LV speedy but ET has said he'll get me one for my birthday an Christmas -  I have always said I didn't want a combined present but when it is something this expensive I'm ok with it. So my $800 limit has been reduced to $300. $300 for a good looking leather bag? IMPOSSIBLE.

Oroton? Over priced and not very nice anymore.
Mimco? I have never been a Mimco person
Michael Kors? I can't find anything I really like
AND none of them are within the budget...
Today I found 3 Alexander Wang lovelies that I think will be the ones I pick from.

Alexander Wang Emile leather-trimmed felt tote
Alexander Wang Kirsten multi-strap suede satchel

The third? SOLD OUT. I am so disappointed. I should have just bought it this morning. WHY WHY WHY am I so indecisive?! It is on eBay but for $600 not $460. And that is well outside of the budget. Good-bye rose gold hardware.
Hopefully I will have decided between these two by the time I get home and one of them will be on the way to me soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love the second one! What a fun blog!! SOOOOoo nice to meet you :). Thank you for sharing!
    xox
    Ash
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete